The Registration for NYSC Batch B stream 2 is ongoing. Below is the detailed guidelines on how to register, the requirements, how to print your call-up letter and lots more.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR NYSC BATCH ‘B’ STREAM 2
- Visit the NYSC official registration portal here.
- Click on the red button ‘Mobilization Batch B 2019’
- Complete all the forms in the next page.
- If you have been mobilized in a previous batch but did not go to the camp, use the revalidation link.
- Use the ‘Login’ link if you have created an account before but did not complete complete the registration process.
- Make sure to verify your details before submitting.
REQUIREMENTS FOR NYSC BATCH ‘B’ 2019 STREAM 2 REGISTRATION
Before going on with the registration process, make to have checked out the following requirements
- Before you register, make sure you have a working email address as this will act as a communication link between you and the NYSC portal.
- A phone number that belongs to you.
- Your university matriculation number.
- Finally verify that your name is on the senate list.
HOW TO VERIFY YOUR NAME ON NYSC 2019 BATCH ‘B’ SENATE LIST
To verify your name on the NYSC 2019 senate list, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NYSC 2019 Senate list portal through this link. “NYSC Senate List“
- In the page you will be taken to, choose your institution from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your matriculation number.
- Enter your surname.
- Finally, fill in your date of birth and click the search button.
HOW TO PRINT NYSC CALL-UP LETTER
Follow the steps below:
- Go to the NYSC portal by clicking the link. “NYSC Portal“.
- Login to the portal.
- Go to your dashboard with your registration email and password.
- Click on ‘Print Call Up Letter” link to print your call-up letter.